Auto Sales Events have been the backbone of our company for several years. Although Loyalty Cards are coming on strong, it’s hard to not get excited about selling 25-45 cars in a day! Our client base is a Loyal one, because once you’ve tasted the R.O.I. of a Private Event it’s tough not to want more.
What is an Auto Sales Event?
Investing in an Auto Sales Event is an opportunity to increase your sales volume dramatically – often the equivalent of a week’s worth of sales in one day – while providing an intimate and exclusive event for your loyal customers, as well as those you haven’t seen in awhile.
A Smarter Way to Invest
Many auto dealerships spend tens of thousands of dollars every month, trying to drive new customers into their showrooms. However, dealerships rarely see the value in targeting their existing customer base as an ongoing source of repeat business. That’s because most do not have a system in place to measure the effectiveness of their advertising. In other words, they are unable to effectively track the Return On Investment (ROI) for their marketing dollars…
Auto Sales Events are:
- A 1-day Private Sale targeted to your existing customer base.
- Designed to welcome both sales and service customers.
- Marketed by using a high-impact direct mail invitation. Personalized invitations by customer name with a new vehicle image based on of their present vehicle.
- Effective avenues to advertise your new products by showcasing your latest launches on the invitation
- Twice as effective! In addition to the invitations, live phone calls are made by our call centre to all invited customers to set up appointments. We provide scripts, training and encouragement to your staff to call all their recent prospects.
- Friendly events where customers are greeted and qualified by our consultant when they arrive at your dealership.
- Lucrative, so be prepared to sell your weekly sales volume or more in just 1 day.
- Interactive, because customers can RSVP on their own, through the web or by phone.
- High energy, fun-filled events. Your Return On Investment is typically much higher than traditional advertising (newspaper, radio, mass mail).
A re-order sale is 100 times easier to get than a sale from an ad, or a sale from a cold call. What strategy do you have in place to stay in front of your customer in times of “non-sale” as much as you do in times of “sale” – Jeffrey Gitomer -